- It's quick, easy and free to join
- Receive 1,000 points for signing up
- Complete your profile and we'll personalize your My Chevrolet Rewards experience
- Earn 20,000 points (redeemable for a $100 allowance) on new vehicle leases or purchases and earn 5,000 points when you buy a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle which can be redeemed toward accessories, paid vehicle service and more
- Earn 6 points per $1 spent on paid dealer service,2 buying parts and accessories at a participating dealer, and much more
Redeem points for the following and more:
- Paid Certified Service at a participating dealer
- Parts and accessories3
- Certain OnStar® and Connected Services plans4
- Chevrolet Protection Plan allowance5
(1) Must be 18 years or older. Points may be earned and redeemed only at participating GM entities, dealers or third-party retailers in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam). Points are not earned on taxes, fees or body shop repair orders and expire 5 years from when points are earned. Some restrictions apply. Visit mychevroletrewards.com to view program Terms & Conditions.
(2) Excludes taxes, fees and body shop repair orders. It could take up to 15 days for points to post to your account.
(3) Members may use the voucher on eligible Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC Accessories purchased at a participating dealership. Voucher must be used by expiration date noted. Any unused amount of the voucher will be forfeited.
(4) Connected vehicle services vary by vehicle model and require working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. Requires active service plan. OnStar links to emergency services. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
(5) Vehicles with up to 125,000 miles may be eligible for coverage. Visit your dealership to discuss eligibility for your vehicle. Waiting period may apply. See service contract for complete details, limitations, and exclusions. Service contract coverage is provided and administered by AMIT Warranty Corp., P.O Box 927, Bedford, TX 76095, (877) 265-1072 (except in Florida, where the service contract Obligor/Provider and Administrator is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038, (866) 327-5818, License #01913). Chevrolet Protection Plan is a GM-endorsed service contract. AMT Warranty Corp. and Wesco Insurance Company are GM-preferred providers of Protection products but are not related entities of GM or its dealerships.